Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home Made Remedy For Bloating I Bloat, Please Help , Im Getting Sick Of It!?

I bloat, please help , im getting sick of it!? - home made remedy for bloating

So I stopped drinking milk to see if it helped me not to inflate, and has helped some, but I always swell when I eat. I just ATE 2 spoon fulls of gelatin and bloated to me! And if I drink water, lots of time, I swell a lot. I do not know what to do, it makes me happy, if they are not pregnant any suggestions or remedies?

2 comments:

Fr3AK5 N G33K5 said...

Dehydrated Too much salt in your diet, which swell up and so your body will want to drink more water to hold. Go there for three days at a stretch of salt and swelling down.

stop it said...

thats weird. Water and do on foot. if not, go see a doctor.

Post a Comment